Tuesday 22 March 2016

Coursework review Q6

What have you learnt about technologies from constructing this product?



As well as the equipment shown in the photo I have used various programs on my Macbook to achieve my finished product these are as follows:

- Photoshop: Through using photoshop I created my magazine, I used a variety of tools but the main tools I used that were vital in the creation of my magazine were the resizing tool as it allowed me to change the size of things to a perfect height and width whilst also keeping the proportions the same. Secondly, I used the text tool a lot to create headings and mastheads that make up the majority of my magazine. Thirdly, I used the eraser tool which allowed me to have the masthead appear to be in between the artist and the background which was an effective technique.

- Microsoft Word: I used Microsoft word to create my article in a program that would help check my spelling and grammar whilst I write, by doing this on word instead of in photoshop I was able to write a much better article than if I had used other programs.

- Google Drive: Google drive was used to upload and store photos I took across my many photo shoots, it was good as it could be uploaded too and accessed from multiple platforms allowing me to work from multiple places.

- Dafont: I used dafont to get more interesting fonts that better suit my magazine than were available on the photoshop app, by doing this I improved the overall aesthetic look of my magazine.

1 comment:

  1. Again this post is too brief and would not pass.

    What you have learnt is key, select 4-5 tools from photoshop and explain how you used them to create your magazine. Do the same for any other technologies you encountered (google, blogger, Dafont etc)

    ReplyDelete